Potomac State College of WVU offers many scholarships to incoming freshman students, including WVU-integrated scholarships which continue when you change campuses to Morgantown. There is not a separate application for most scholarships. To receive priority consideration, please complete the admissions process to Potomac State by March 1st of your senior year in high school. This includes submitting your completed admission application along with your high school transcript and your ACT/SAT test scores. If funding is available, students applying after the priority deadline may receive scholarship consideration.
PROMISE Scholarship (WV residents):
• Submit a completed FAFSA by March 1
• Complete the WV Promise Application by March 1
Scholarships requiring a separate application:
• Moore-Church Scholarship: Scholarship awarded to graduates of Keyser High School, Fairmont High School and East Fairmont High School.
• Verso Scholarship: Scholarship awarded to children and spouses of Verso employees
• Dominion Resources: Scholarship awarded to dependent children of Dominion Resources employees
• Chessie Federal Credit Union Scholarship: Recipient must be a member, in good standing, of the Chessie Federal Credit Union or have a family member who is a member in good standing
• Mountainside Marines Detachment 1071 Scholarship: Recipient must be child or grandchild of an active, fallen, retired Marine and reside in Allegany or Garrett counties in Maryland, Bedford county, Pennsylvania, or Hampshire or Mineral counties in West Virginia
• Hot Stove Baseball Scholarship: First Preference to Hot Stove Baseball League participants in the tri-state area, (WV, MD, PA)
Contact the Enrollment Services Office for application information for these scholarships at 304.788.6820 or 800.262.7332 or send an e-mail to PSCscholarships@mail.wvu.edu.