Potomac State College of WVU offers many scholarships to incoming freshman students, including WVU-integrated scholarships which continue when you change campuses to Morgantown. There is not a separate application for most scholarships. Scholarship awards are based on high school GPA and ACT/SAT scores. Simply submit your completed admissions application, ACT/SAT scores, and high school transcript by February 15 to the Enrollment Services Office for priority consideration.
PROMISE Scholarship (WV residents):
• Submit a completed FAFSA by March 1
• Complete the WV Promise Application by March 1
Scholarships requiring a separate application:
• Moore-Church Scholarship: Scholarship awarded to graduates of Keyser High School, Fairmont High School and East Fairmont High School.
• New Page Scholarship: Scholarship awarded to children and spouses of New Page employees
• Dominion Resources: Scholarship awarded to dependent children of Dominion Resources employees
• Chessie Federal Credit Union Scholarship: Recipient must be a member, in good standing, of the Chessie Federal Credit Union or have a family member who is a member in good standing
• Mountainside Marines Detachment 1071 Scholarship: Recipient must be child or grandchild of an active, fallen, retired Marine and reside in Allegany or Garrett counties in Maryland, Bedford county, Pennsylvania, or Hampshire or Mineral counties in West Virginia
Contact the Enrollment Services Office for application information for these scholarships at 304.788.6820 or 800.262.7332 or send an e-mail to PSCscholarships@mail.wvu.edu.